Saturday, November 18, 2006

reversal of the past

Remember that guy who used to ill-treat me two years ago in my company and I moved out of his department finally. That guy has left this company this month. The people who are handling / taking over his work are clueless about the complicated financial models he has prepared.

I spoke to the new girl and explained her all what I know and handed over to her all my old files and financial models. And all these people are astounded at how much I know about that work.The new girl asked the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to transfer me to her department. The CFO asked my boss and he refused saying he cannot part with me else my risk-management project will come to a standstill.

And guess what now? The HR head called me today and told me that he’s going to talk to the CFO to suggest him that Anu may take up that guy’s responsibilities and he said he cannot think of anyone who could handle this profile better. So suddenly, everyone wants me everywhere.

I’m feeling I have been really really good then, to make this man so insecure that he had to resort to mentally torture me to save his position.
Who would have thought three years ago, that this very girl may be asked by very many people in the top management of the company to take up the very position from which she was removed. Everything in my life is reversing. I got my freedom to live. I got out of that traumatic relationship. I’m getting back that very position which I had to leave.

Now it feels like those bitter memories too will be replaced by pleasant memories as it feels like I’m reversing the past. Going back to the same profile but this time with greater responsibilities and with information freely available to me, cooperation, people wanting me and waiting to take me in their team…as opposed to a time of information hijacking, insecurity, lies, hatred, intense politics and mental and physical torture.

I also feel that maybe…my kidneys may heal when I handle the same profile but this time perform effortlessly with joy and appreciation. I’ll reverse my past!

Right now it feels like
no dream will ever remain unfulfilled
no desire will ever remain unanswered
no tear goes unnoticed and no effort wasted
the hills are alive and so are we
each moment is fresh and waiting to happen
and there will be garbage like situations all around
but it is upto us to light mud lamps in it
and glow in our own acceptance and appreciations.

8 Comments:

Blogger WDKY said...

Well, maybe there's something to this karma thing after all. And I guess you'll be turning up to work in that Porsche of yours, darling.

12:32 AM  
Anonymous amrit said...

Ek khwahish hai esa jahan basane ki,
jaha muthi bhar Zamin na ho bagano ki,
khuda khud saja bhugte upar rah jane ki ,
vo tujhse dua kare Zamin pe bulane ki

9:29 AM  
Blogger anu said...

I am not sure of karma, wdky. But perhaps my core beliefs have changed. I'm attracting different things now than before.

Absolutely, I'll be working in the direction of my Porsche:)

Nice shayari, amrit. Thanks :)

6:52 PM  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

how about a chauffeur

3:41 PM  
Blogger anu said...

LOL, yes of course J :)

6:53 AM  
Blogger Caterpillar said...

This is so amazing and wonderful, Anu!!! And I have to say also that I LOVE that you keep bringing the mud lamps back into my memory - it reminds me over and over that it's all about our perspective and being grateful for what we have.

You're wonderful!!!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger anu said...

So are you my sweet butterfly. I am absolutely excited about your life right now and I cannot wait to read more ;)

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading all the aikido exercise for teaching and training information on your site. You can check out my aikido exercise for teaching and training site if you like.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home