Saturday, October 14, 2006

friday!

The guy who used to ill-treat and abuse me at work (when I used to be a part of his team two years ago) has put in his papers. One of the reasons my kidneys failed is because I could not handle the stress and strain of this guy then and I had stopped eating food and drinking water. All I used to do was work, work and work!!

Today the new girl M, reporting to him (she joined a month ago) was confiding in me that this guy was so filled with negativity and he actually brain-washed her yesterday. He told her that she will be needing to fudge figures and create falsified accounts to win laurels. Further, she will have to present a very rosy picture of how the company is doing to the management. She will have to lick asses and feed egos. He further said, he is kind enough to tell her these things and many others would have just left her in the lerch. Having said all this, he has not given her any hand-over and is not sharing any information with her. She says there is something so very sadistic about him, he is so humiliating that she feels sick in her stomach to even think that she'll have to go to take over from him!!! Further he is spreading news all around about the company's performance as he has access to all confidential financial data of the company. This is so very unprofessional. It is surely an unpardonable mistake!

This was the same situation, about two years ago. When finally I said I'm going to write to the parent company about harrassment and I was reluctantly moved out from his team. Today I listened to a similar story from M. If there is one thing I can't figure, it is that why are some of the assholes at the top so scared and spineless!!!

But I'm glad glad glad that this guy is leaving. I can't wait for him to go. We three girls, (two girls from his team and myself) are Chartered Accountants and perhaps, I shall speak to them on Monday and we shall hold meetings among the three of us to share information and discuss things so that we can start to frame strategies and work in the direction to the benefit of our company.

On the lighter side, I saw a beautiful big pink ball of sun waiting for me when I walked out of office yesterday. It was such a pretty sight that I was tempted to stand there and stare till the ball dissapears. The sun was of course blushing seeing that I could not take my eyes off him and the color of his cheeks spread all over the sky making the sky rosy pink. What a magnificient sight. I slept dreaming of the sun and myself gliding through the rosy pink sky. What a wonderful Friday I've created...

10 Comments:

Blogger openeyes said...

glad to see that he is leaving.

10:47 AM  
Blogger anu said...

Just glare at him with your open eyes and perish him off ;)

10:51 AM  
Anonymous amrit said...

u know martial arts na.. u should hv kicked his ass hard when ever he acted smartly..
really gud he is going..

11:32 AM  
Blogger WDKY said...

Good - he's unhealthy to be around.

Anyway, I just came to say goodbye to my little flower... take care, Anu, and no doubt we'll catch up when I get back x

3:19 PM  
Blogger anu said...

lol amrit.

ohh you're going to be away again dearest angel? I'll be missing you so much. Somehow and for reasons I still cannot comprehend, it just feels so nice when you are around. It feels like we're staying nearby and we'll keep meeting. Some strange warmth, comfort and security I feel in you. I must be nuts lol :) Kisses dearest angel and have a lovely trip and wishing you all the best. :)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Caterpillar said...

I'm so glad he's going, he's just not a good person, through and through. You, M, and the whole company will be much better off without him. And the negativity and bad aura that surrounds him will be lifted!

And I just adore your last paragraph, about the sun's sweet blush spreading across the skies - you are such a poet and it makes me so happy!!

9:24 PM  
Blogger anu said...

So are you dear butterfly..all your pictures and your beautiful photography is all poetry without words.

How lovely is that, isn't it?

11:27 PM  
Blogger brad said...

Nice description of the setting sun.

10:40 AM  
Blogger CeeCi said...

Hooray, he's going away! Don't be surprised if there is a bit of a backlash after he departs. Everything he has worked hard to conceal will begin to be revealed when he's no longer there to hide them.

I loved your description of the sunset. It seemed to reflect your rosy mood.

**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

5:26 PM  
Blogger anu said...

Hello my dear Ceeci :)

LOL! I love your 'hoorays'. You're so cute. You almost sounded childlike excited.

The Sunset made my cheeks rosy too Ceeci. Thank you for your wonderful words.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home